We r an online shop, selling new & used items and it is still in good condition unless otherwise stated 'as is'. Color of d item maybe slightly differ due to computer/camera digital resolution. All item advertised r preloved item, so please don't expect condition r perfect!
I'm not responsible or liable for any lost or damages that may occur during shipping handling. Pls take note that d price r not including postage charges. All sold item r not returnable & exchangeable. We r really much appreciated with ur understanding. So, all my item r STRONGLY suggested for SERIOUS buyers & also NOT for fussy buyers..sorry!
Hope all my value customer, enjoy shopping here & do come again. I will try to give d best deal. Plz do not hesitate to sms me @ 019-5595976/019-4585976
I'm mummy of 1 sweet princess & 2 charming prince and also full time working.Due to tight daily routine @ office, sometimes I may overlook or forget in replying any enquiries (al maklumlah 'bzzies'lah katakan). Hoping that all my faithfull followers understand my situation & keep on supporting me... Enjoy Shopping!!!! :)